Private Yoga Lessons
Are you interested in one on one instruction from an experienced teacher?
With private yoga lessons, you will receive tailored alignment and modification just for YOU.
Private yoga lessons offer students the ability to focus on personal interests, concerns or goals.
Instead of following along with the yoga instructor in a class setting, a private lesson allows an individual to set specific goals and plans, such as personal goals for flexibility, strength or meditation.
You’ll hone your specific goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle, at your own pace!
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS
FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing the confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia, arthritis or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy
Private Yoga Lessons are taught by Rebecca Jessen PT, DPT, LMT, E-RYT 200.
Contact Becca at 719-588-5444 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!