Private Yoga Parties
A yoga party is a great way to introduce family and friends to yoga.
Adults can learn yoga poses along with better breathing, meditation, and relaxation techniques. If you like, we can feature a theme—such as “Living Fully in the Moment,” “Get Energized!” or “Pamper Yourself.”
Or choose a Theme of your own, and we’ll make it happen!
The party can include fun partner yoga and partner Thai yoga massage to help participants increase flexibility and relieve deeply-held tension.
A Yoga Party at Mountain Harmony includes:
- Exclusive use of the beautiful studio for 2 hours (or more for an additional fee).
- A full hour-long yoga class taught by an experienced certified, fun-loving yoga instructor.
- Use of yoga props – blankets, straps, blocks, eye bags, bolsters and mats
- Two 2′ x 4′ tables for food
- Paper Plates, Cups, Silverware and Napkins
The Party Giver will supply all food & drink.
Available Days/Times: We’re flexible! The Studio is most available for a party reservation on Friday, Saturday or Sundays. Some mornings and afternoons may also be available.
Party Fee: $120 for up to 8 adults for one-hour yoga instruction at the Studio & 1-hour use of Mountain Harmony studio.
$45 for an additional hour of studio use.
The following can be ordered for your party as gifts for guests. Please order at least 3 weeks before your party.
- Eye Pillows by Gaiam: Lavender scent $14.98
- Yoga Mats by Gaiam: 3mm: $21.98, 5mm: $29.98
- Yoga Kit by Gaiam with Yoga mat, block & strap: $29.98
- Water Bottles: Prices vary
- Toeless Yoga Socks: $9.98
Contact Becca 719-588-5444 or MountainHarmonyYoga@gmail.com to reserve your space!